Sustainable Transport 2013 –
This Conference provides the premier platform for delegates to discuss the progress of Government’s aim to create a greener and more sustainable transport network, with a focus on:
- the policies and implementation processes behind providing the necessary infrastructure to enable higher capacity;
- the innovation and technology behind green power sources; and
- the transport planning and passenger focus required to create a sustainable network for the future.
Sustainable Transport 2013 – Unlocking the door-to-door journey will target 400+ delegates, the senior decision-makers and key partners involved in delivering this agenda both at corporate level and those involved with the implementation process and delivery on the ground. With our Learning and Implementation Master Classes, Exhibition and Networking areas providing a relaxed environment conducive to sharing best practice and making informed business decisions.
- Meet those at the forefront of enabling policy and change
- Your priorities explained – the latest information on sustainable transport planning, investment and infrastructure development
- Learn from those driving sustainable practices on the ground